This Warranty does not override your statutory rights that cannot be waived or limited by contract. Consumers are free to make a warranty claim under this Warranty. They may also exercise their statutory consumer rights.
Note: This Warranty is valid only for Products you bought via authorised channels. Our authorised channels are (a) the website molaoralcare.com and (b) any store registered in the name of a Mola Oral Care entity on online or offline marketplaces (together, the Stores). Regretfully, we cannot determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through other channels. Hence, we cannot provide warranty service for those products.
For each Product purchased, the warranty period is 1 year starting from the date of purchase.
During the applicable warranty period, Mola Oral Care will repair, replace, or refund (at its option and in accordance with applicable law) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty.
To ensure your rights and interest, please register your warranty within 30 days from the date of purchase. You may register here.
Any claims that fall out of this requirement will be rejected.
1. What our warranty does not cover
Mola Oral Care does NOT cover the following under this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear of product
- Toothbrush heads are not covered due to hygiene purposes
- Any damage to the Products or to any property or person caused by failure to adhere to Mola’s published instructions and guidelines, accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes (including, without limitation, use of the Product in unsuitable environment or conditions).
- Defects in a Product that has been modified or altered, including the substitution of any unauthorised components for use in place of the original components in the Product.
- Defects in a Product caused by failure to use, apply, or maintain the Product or component according to Mola’s published instructions.
- Minor aesthetic and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the Product.
- The labour required to replace any defective parts on your Mola Products.
2. How to make a warranty claim
- Inform us the order invoice number or valid proof of purchase (your email invoice) to enable Mola’s support team to authenticate via your online warranty registration.
- Submit your claims to [email protected] to ensure proper handling. You must provide us with a clear photograph or video of the alleged defect, and/or other details we may request regarding the defect. If you refuse to send us the photograph or video that we need to process your claim, we assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid.
- Upon verifying the defective part, we will ship a replacement to you at our own cost. Replacement parts are covered by the balance of the original warranty, 30 days, or as required under applicable law, whichever is longer.
- Should you require labour to install the replacement part, a labour fee of $35 will be charged.
- Should you require an urgent delivery of replacement part, an express delivery fee of $20 will be charged.
Mola Oral Care reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring repair or replacement due to any of the warranty exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Mola Oral Care also reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims if it has reason to believe that the claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only. Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original. Where Mola Oral Care has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in repairing or replacing the specific defective part or material (including the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by Mola Oral Care.
3. Limitations of our liability to you
We are responsible only for the actual and direct damages you successfully prove to have resulted from your purchase of the products. In no event will our liability towards you exceed the price you paid for the products.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations
- Consumer protection that is mandated by statute and cannot be waived or limited by contract.